EXANOREXIC

While my weight is in a healthy range for my height and not the 80lbs I was in highschool, I dont think I quite qualify as an exanorexic. I dont really know if someone who has struggled with an eating disorder ever really gets over it. This is my journey to continue to be LESS of an anorexic everyday.



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Looks yummy....riiight?!

I jst wanted to share some things of my delicious (said with sarcasm) menu....
Can you guess what this is??


Egg Whites & Sirloin....yuck-o! Your prize for guessing correctly?! You dont have to eat it! YAy for you! haha!

Another menu item, that I have to admit has become a fave of mine, is just a beef salad. Mixed greens, lean ground beef and balsalmic vinegar to dress it. Baslamic takes a little while to get used to, but now I honestly do love it.


Ok, I'm off to prepare more meals and workout!

1 comment: